By: Phil Rauch, Aquinas Managing Editor

SCRANTON – These Scranton students are meant to be your representatives, advocates and allies — to serve the interests of University students. Here are quick self-bios and photos of them all so you can get to know them:

Jeffrey Colucci (He/Him/His), President

Jeffrey Colucci

Jeffrey.Colucci@Scranton.edu

My name is Jeffrey Colucci! I am a Senior accounting & finance major and serve as President of the student body. I love serving the University in this capacity and seeing the impact that Student Government has on students. Feel free to always approach me or contact me if you have any questions, ideas, or just want to say hello!

Matthew Marcotte (He/Him/His), Vice President

Matthew.Marcotte@Scranton.edu

Matthew Marcotte

Hi, my name is Matthew Marcotte and I’m a senior accounting major with a concentration in forensic accounting and minors in business leadership and criminal justice. I serve as Vice President on Student Government. I am the Chair of the Senate and responsible for organizing and running meetings as well as chartering new clubs!

Rachael Gallagher (She/Her/Hers), Executive Treasurer

Rachael.Gallagher@Scranton.edu

Rachel Gallagher

Hi name is Rachael Gallagher! I’m a senior occupational therapy major with a minor in psychology and a human development concentration. I am this year’s Executive Treasurer! I oversee the transactions of all of our clubs on campus and provide spending updates! Please feel free to reach out to me during my office hours, or by email!

Bailey McLaughlin (She/Her/Hers), Director of Communications

Bailey.Mclaughlin@Scranton.edu

Bailey McLaughlin

Hi! I’m Bailey McLaughlin! I’m a senior occupational therapy major with a minor in psychology and a human development concentration. I am the current Director of Communications for the year! I am responsible for running our social media, making posters, and planning events like Street Sweep! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Kiran Sharma (He/Him/His), Director of Technology

Kiran.Sharma@Scranton.edu

Kiran Sharma

My name is Kiran Sharma and I’m a junior economics major and mathematics minor in KSOM. I’m the Director of technology for student government, and my job is to maintain and innovate various projects for our community.

Julia Hack (She/Her), Chief of Staff

Julia.Hack@Scranton.edu

Julia Hack

My name is Julia Hack and I am the Chief of Staff for Student Government! I am a senior Political Science major. I serve as the Senate Parliamentarian and facilitate the appointment process and Student Government elections. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to me by email or during my office hours!

Taylor Roman (She/Her), Secretary

Taylor.Roman@Scranton.edu

Taylor Roman

Hello, my name is Taylor Roman! I am a senior international business major with a minor in communications. This year I hold the Secretary position on Student Government. If you would like to attend any of our senate meetings or have any other questions, please feel free to contact me or visit me during my office hours!