P.O.D Recipe Of The Week
By James Leonard | News Editor
Whether it is trying to find a late night snack or craving pizza on a budget, these quick and easy P.O.D meals of the week are both tasty and light on the Flex wallet.
Pizza Bagel Sliders:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees for pizza bagels
2. Place on foil or baking sheet and cook for 12-15 minutes depending on preference of crispness.
3. Assemble the sliders and enjoy.
Preheat the oven depending on what type of nugget or boneless wing you are using. Individuals can use either store bought frozen ones or even leftovers from Big P.O.D. Buffalo Wild Wings leftovers work great too.
P.O.D Cocktail of The Week!
Rum and Coke Slushie:
1. Pour 1.5 ounces of rum into glass
2. Add two drops of lemon juice
3. Add crushed ice (use to own discretion on how to create crushed ice on campus)
4. Pour your choice of cola into glass
5. Stir and enjoy